Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

After seeing all the amazing pumpkins at the pumpkin festival on Saturday, we decided on Sunday, it was about time to carve ours. We started with this 'lil guy':

I wanted to carve a scary face, Bryant wanted a more traditional look. We settled on this:

Scooping out the guts....fun...

Shaking out those pesky seeds...

And 'Voila'...Bryant trying to look so serious:

and silly:

and Eeeeeevillllll...hahaha...

It really was a beautiful day. I enjoyed the nice warm Fall weather. Happy scrappy Fall and I promise to share festival picks soon.!

9 comments:

Kristii said...

Such cute pictures!! He did a great job carving that pumpkin!! It's a masterpiece!!

mborrero said...

When I saw the title I thought little pumpkin was a baby!

Anonymous said...

HA! All his faces with the pumpkin made me smile!

Unknown said...

What cute pics! They totally made me smile.

Hanna Long said...

that is a adorable pumpkin!! Looks like ya'll had a good time.

Lauren said...

cute little pumpkin photos

liz mataraza said...

what a great little pumpkin carver!

Helsbells said...

Great pictures and I like your pumpkin!!

Denise said...

Fun photos! My pumpkins are still sitting on my front steps uncarved. That is just not right!