Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Fall Farmstand Photos

Say that title five times fast...LOL! Anyhoo...we took our first of, at least once a year, traditional Fall trips to our favorite farmstand. I have been bringing Bryant, along with my Mom every year since he was born. We pick apples:

Fresh apples are the BEST!

We always have to checkout the antique tractor. It really is such a boy thing! Vroom Vroom..

The pumpkin pictures are always my favorite. I LOVE the colors of Fall!

This BIG scary scarecrow is the big (photo op) draw for all the tourists and locals alike:

I really LOVE Fall in New England!!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I love where you go. There is so many fun things to do. I just love that big scary scarecrow. That is awesome!

waleska said...

awesome pictures, Dawn! :)

mommy2alex said...

Very cool pictures!! He looks like he had fun and wow, what pretty apples!

Kristii said...

Awesome fall pics!! We totally bypassed fall this year!! I am so jealous of your beautiful weather and those glorious pumpkins!! Can't wait to see what you do with these photos!!

mom2ee said...

love love love these pictures. looks like great fun

Mye said...

Love your photos! i love his face in the photo where he's holding the apple.

Greta said...

Awesome photos! Fall is such a great time for taking pictures and you certainly captured that. Love the one of your little guy with all the pumpkins.