Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Monday!!!


Today my son lost his 4th tooth in 6 days! All of them in the front! 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. WOW! The Tooth Fairy definately knows where we live AND (she must be broke!!) HA! Of course I have fabulous pictures to document the whole thing! Can't wait to share the LO that I am working on!


I wanted to share some info on the LO that I posted yesterday. It was my 1st one using the fabulous Love, Elsie line. She is AWESOME! I was lucky enough to meet her last August (2006) and take a class with her at a cute little store called B and E Scrapbooking (located in Goffstown, NH). At the time, she could divulge that she had her own product line coming out, but she could not tell us with which company or much more than that. It was not going to be revealed until October at CHA. You could tell she was busting at the seams. She is just so cute! So now some of the lines are out (a year later!). They were not carried by my LSS. So, I did what any other desperate scrapper would do. I ordered it online! Thus, there is my 1st LO, with many more to come! A GREAT surprise did come out of all of this. Check it out!!! http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=1324 I am the 8th LO down. I was so surprised and excited when I got the notification. I was not lucky enough to get pictures of Elsie with my own camera. It totally died that day! I was so upset! I called the store owner to see if I could get some copies from her. She said yes! She didn't even know me! Thanks Rachael! That was my 1st time in her store! Here is the LO that came of my favorite photo of Elsie and my book that she autographed! I tried to do it in true Elsie style. I e-mailed it to her and she loved it! That made my day!

No comments: