Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Elliott Yamin Live











I am a bit of a an American Idol junkie. Along with millions of other people all over the country! Later on this week I am going to see Daughtry live. This past Summer I got to see Ellliott Yamin live. He was AWESOME! It was a bit of a local scandal. There was a local Battle of the Bands event advertised and Elliott was being promoted along with it, as the main event. Come to find out, when the details were being finalized for Elliott, it was all a scam. These were not Elliott's "people". Well, Elliott found out about this and wanted to do the show anyway. There were probably less than a thousand people there. I am sure he did not make any money at the event, but he sure made a lot of people very happy. Including us. He is amazing! If you ever get the chance to see him, definately check it out. My friend Debbie came with us and took some great pictures. I finally was able to scrap them! I made this cool book with a line called "Playlist" by Emily Adams. I have had this line for a while and have been waiting for a chance to use it. It was perfect for this project. You can check it out here : http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,,51561,,65058 Enjoy!! :-)

No comments: