Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What' New

I got an e-mail a few days ago from Let’s Scrap. They had posted a new challenge in the 'scrap your stash' group. It caught my eye. It has been a while since I played along. The challenge is to use: red, white and blue papers, at least ten buttons, some chipboard in your title and a Let's Scrap sketch (I love Cheri's sketches!). Easy peasy, at least for me. Red, white and blue is a staple for me. It goes really great with my Red Sox and Patriot layouts...lol! Also, here in New England, we are very patriotic. So anyways, I really liked this idea for the challenge and I knew that I had the perfect pics. My mom gave B these very cool American flag shades just before Memorial day. They were a huge hit! I had so much fun with this layout. I used some fun papers from We R Memory Makers called Yankee Doodles. Lot's of sewing, buttons, paper tearing and I even made my own star embellishment's. Here is the result:
There are a few new lines out there, that are really catching my eye, that I thought I would share. There is nothing more exciting than new releases. Again, this is only a few. There are so many! Like I need more stuff...ha!

It is no secret that I love my red, white and blue. I can not wait to get my hands on this new line called Liberty from Bo Bunny:
Have you seen this? A new company called Authentique. I love this line. Love it, love it, love it!!!It is called Journey:
Teresa Collins also has a few new lines. I love all things TC, but this one, World Traveler is my new favorite by her:
I love, love, love this new line by Pink Paislee called Vintage Vogue. Very funky and so retro. Awesome!
So, those are a few of the new ones that I 'must have!' What are your new faves?

Happy Scrappin'!!

2 comments:

Anilú Magloire said...

Beautiful page! I have to get my hands on so many of those new lines... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!
I love all of Margie's stuff and of course Teresa's. I'm moving my scrapbook room and there's nothing like moving your stuff to make your realize just how much you have! argh