Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Full of Goodness

Remember this? A few weeks ago, I was asked to by my friend Jonnelle to join in a Halloween tag swap. So glad I did, because this littlle box of happy mail arrived at my house on Friday. The beautiful and extremely creative tags from all the other ladies, along with some extra goodness from our hostess:

Here is a better look at the tags I recieved:

So creative:

and totally amazing:

I loved them all! All very different and all so festive! Looking forward to our next swap...Winter Wonderland.

Speaking of festive, Bryant and I had a nice lunch date on Saturday and then did a bit of shopping. We could not help but play with some of the fun Halloween items we found. Love this pic of B in the witches hat!

Sunday B and I had lunch with a friend and then headed over to our local scrapbook store to say "Hi" to Tim (Holtz). He was teaching a few classes there over the weekend. I have taken many classes with Tim over the years, but this time I passed. Bryant really likes the cool things he does, so we had to stop by for a quick visit. Tim is amazing and gracious and just plain ole wonderful! I really can not say enough.

Here is Bryant meeting Tim the first time, back in 2007. He was so nervous and excited! He looks so little back then...

I really did not get any real scrapping in this weekend, but I did mangage to get together and start prepping my stuff for my December Daily. I am really excited to be getting it ready early this year:

I know I did a lot this weekend and at the same time I have been fighting a cold that has been kicking my butt! Last year at this time I was in Martinsville, VA watching a Nascar race wth my good friend Kathy and not feeling well that weekend either. Yikes! Hopefully, I will be feeling better soon...


Happy Scrappin'!!!

3 comments:

Lori Renn said...

How fun! Love all the tags. I would love to take a Tim class someday. He knows so many cool techniques!

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously cool tags!
We definitely should schedule some scrapping time!

mommy2alex said...

Love how you put all the tags out - such a fun thing and oh my she gave us some FUN goodies! :)
SO jealous that you get to see T!m. LOVE the pictures of him & B, such a cool contrast, but sad cause he's growing up way too quick! ;)