Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh....Boston your my home

Okay, not really. Just know that I have been fascinated by this city for as long as I can remember. I love that it is so close and really just a train ride away. This past Saturday, my family and I headed in for a bit of an afternoon adventure. The plan was to head toward the Kenmore Square/Fenway Park area. It was such a beautiful Fall day.

We had an early dinner at Remy's. We love it there!

Checked out the sights around Fenway Park.

And of course we had to stop here...

We love the Supah Fan Store. The owner, Kevin, is doing a coat drive for homeless vets and we made sure to drop off a few. He even took a picture of Bryant and posted it on his Facebook page to advertise the event. So cool!

It was a long day. Lots of walking. (Did I mention, that even before we left for Boston, we did a 2 mile walk to raise money for the Boys and Girls club? This is where B goes after school every day.) A very fun day indeed but, definately time to head home. B was silly tired as we waited on the train at North station to go home.

One last thing that I wanted to share. I created this LO, based on a sketch provided, threw my hat in the ring and tried out for the DT over at Let's Scrap.

I got the exciting news yesterday, that I have been chosen for the November-January DT. I am so psyched! This was a great start to my week. Check out the site if you get a chance. Lots of good stuff going on over there!


Happy Scrappin'...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! congrats!
Looks like a very fun day too. I love going into Boston!