Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Ten things making me HAPPY...Right Now!


1.) Tony Stewart gets the pole for the race at Pocono and finishes in 2nd!
2.) This past Sunday we decided to head down amd check out Patriot's training camp. That just happened to be the day that Wes Welker was cleared to practice. Yes!

3.) with so many players on the DL for the Red Sox, I am so HAPPY to see Jed Lowrie (and Josh, of course) back!

4.) Steve got me a new camera as a (belated) Birthday present. Look at this great pic I got of him with a couple of the Patriots cheerleaders!
5.) I just really like this pic of my favorite kid. Oh wait, that would be my only kid!

6.) I am getting really excited for my upcoming trip to Vegas for Inspiration Unlimited!

7.) Nothing makes me happier than fresh scrap supplies and I love me some Scarlet Lime!

8.) Just started this online class with Kelly Purkey & the Studio Calico gals and I am already inspired!
9.) I really like Eminem's new song . Though not your typical upbeat top 40 tune, I just can't help but sing along. Something about Eminen always draws me in. I don't know what it is...

10.) These pics by Chris DeRoy are so AWESOME! The first one I ever saw was this one:
Then this one:

Then this one:
Just so freakin' COOL!

TFL!

Til next time...Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments: