Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Little Fun Outta the Sun

What is a gal to do on these unbearably hot days? Stay inside where it is cool and scrap her heart out. I finally got a bit of time to scrap. Yay me! I have tons of pics and great supplies, that I have re-discovered after weeding out my scrap supply room. Some of those goodies are the "Love Elsie" lines that I have been hoarding. I decide to use the Zoe line for the 2 layouts below. I was also able to get a couple more of Janna's challenges completed. Again, yay me!

Janna's Week 23 Challenge:
Staple something fun onto your page!!! (how easy is that?) Yes, you can get digi staples too!

These are some pics of my favorite peeps, hanging out and enjoying the comedy of "Fitzy". Good times indeed. I used staples to attach my journaling strips. If you look close enough, you will see that they are not just any old staples, but red staples. Yup, found tons of colored staples while cleaning out the scrap supplies.

Janna's Week 17 challenge:
SUPER BOLD. Just do it.

I recently got to re-connect with my oldest childhood friend. We have been friends since we were 6 years old. I just had to capture that moment. Really had a lot of fun with this layout. Lots of color and whimsical fun. I love the result.

Still scrapping away with more to share soon. I am really loving the jump start I am getting from Janna's Challenge's and it is really been fun re-discovering (and shopping) my stash..

No comments: