Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life is Good

I wanted to share a few things that have made me smile recently.

I had an opportunity to travel to Montreal, Canada for Memorial Day weekend. Lots of great site seeing during the day and lots of late night-night life in the evening. Good times indeed! Here are a few of us getting ready for our 2 hour, double decker bus tour of the city:

One of the most amazingly beautiful places that I have ever seen, Notre Dame church. No picture could ever do it justice. I was literally brought to tears (happy tears) the minute I walked through the front door:

I thought that this store front window on St. Catherine street was just plain awesome:

I will always find a way to fit sports in, some way some how. The home of the enemy (that would be the Canadiens) and rival to our Boston Bruins was a 5 minute walk from our hotel. I just had to go check it out. I had to.

Last night I had the opportunity to spend time with 2 of my favorite peeps. I love these girls!

A good time was had by all, as we came together for a few beers and to enjoy some great comedy from Fitzy & friends.

Today, after some take out Chinese food at my parents house, we all opened our fortune cookies. Bryant immediately turned to me and said "this one is for you Mom". Yes, this boy loves his Mama.

All kinds of good times and more to come soon.

Lots of pics to scrap.

Life is good!!!

2 comments:

Lori Renn said...

So happy for you! Looks like so much fun. Love that picture of the Cathedral. Amazing!!

Briana Johnson said...

oh I am so jealous of your traveling! That is the most beautfiul church - even prettier than many I saw in Italy. And the double decker tour - awesome. Bryant is such a sweetheart!