Thursday, February 11, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

First would be...yesterday I got one of my best Valentines Day presents evah! Ta-da! Here is my new Wes Welker jersey:

In case ya didn't know, he plays football for the New England Patriots:

Love this pic my friend Heather took at a game she went to last year. I just love that cute little boy look when he wears his hat backwards:

He is definately H-O-T hot, right?!! My favaorite player at the moment:

Second, I just got this beautiful handmade hat and scarf set from my talented friend Jonnelle:
They are so adorable & soft. I love them! Thanks girl! Here I am modelling them:

You can check out Jonnelle's etsy shop HERE.


Oh, and third...Survivor Heroes vs. Villians...tonight!! Woo Hoo!!

A long weekend for me, coming up. The Daytona 500 is on Sunday. Nascar season 2010 begins. Go Tony Go!!!

I hope to also do some scrappin'

What are your plans???

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh he is VERY cute!

I noticed that very cute hat and scarf and the very cute photo of you right away and wondered about them and now I'll have to check out the shop. Although I don't look that cute in hats so I'll have to look for some gifts only. :)

I scrapped 4 cards today! :)

Anonymous said...

The scarf and hat are SUPER CUTE!

mommy2alex said...

Thanks Dawn for showing off your hat and scarf - you look super duper cute in them!! They're perfect for you! :)
Is that an ornament from your tree? You crack me up girlie!
Love a practical Valentine gift, too bad it didn't come complete with the hottie! ;)