Tuesday, June 9, 2009

just a random happy dawn post...

Let me start with a big WOO HOO!! My man Tony Stewart won his first race (that counts anyways) as a team owner/driver this past Sunday. That is huge! This girl is so proud!! Go Tony Go!!!

I love this picture of Bryant. We love our funny signs. Yes they are funny, but they really are real too!!

Tonight my #1 Red Sox player, Josh Beckett is pitching against the Yankees...

My favorite Summer programs are back! That would be Saving Grace, The Closer, Leverage and Rescue Me!

Oh, and though I did not order the Studio Calico kit this month, I did order their exclusive Carter Alphabet stamps and I finally got a Fiskers Apron Lace punch. Woo Hoo! Thanks SC! I did however get my hands on the Piggy Tales (very boy!) June kit. Look at all the good stuff!! They are my favorite scrap company at the moment. Insert happy dance here. More on them in a future post.

Well, for those of you who are interested, I was not chosen as a finalist, in the 2 sketches 4 you card contest (from the prior post). Oh well. I now have a cool card And it also was made with Piggy Tales scrappin' goodies. Insert another happy dance here. Did I mention they are my new favorite?


Also, did I mention that my man Tony won the race this past Sunday? Yes, I guess that I did. But, I did not tell you that he is first place in the standing at this very moment. I will be seeing him race live in just a couple of weeks!

Go Tony! You ROCK!!

Now I gotta go watch me some Red Sox and eat a yummy steak dinner. Have a wonderful evening...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love Bryants wheels! And those sb goodies are too cute!

I have tickets to the race but we are going to sell them, I've not watched one race this year! I spend too much time on the computer instead! LOL!

Hey, I gave you an award on my blog!