Thursday, February 14, 2008

Showing the Love

Today is all about LOVE and sharing the LOVE. I wanted to share some projects I created over the past few years, focusing on just that, LOVE. This is a little box book that I just ccompleted to hold copies of the many Love Notes that my son Bryant writes to me. He is so SWEET!

I wanted to be able to preserve these special little love notes forever.

Doesn't it look cute and colorful with all the Stampin' Up stamps and the Bo Bunny paper?!!

I also wanted to share some Valentine LO's that I still just LOVE!!! First, My angel baby. Yes, this is a picture of my son when he was 11 months old. I just love, love, love this pictue!! :-)

This is a picture that captures another one of Bryant's love notes to Mama. SO SWEET!

This one I just adored! I Love You, Too!!

This one documents a musical card that he got me last year that played the song "Wild Thing". Love that card!!
I have included this LO too. Again, using Bo Bunny paper. I LOVE this paper! Mom's Sweetheart! How CUTE is this picture?!!!!

Enjoy this day of LOVE! Happy Valentines Day!!!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

How cute is he! Some girl is going to be very lucky to get such a romantic guy!

Stacy said...

Very Cute pages. I can say I remember him when. LOL

Deb said...

I Love this layout and the colors. Of course your son is adorable!

Deb said...

Well, I Love Everything that you do, Dawn, and the scrappin bears you posted at the top!!! Wink!

ricanlaw said...

Everything is breathtakingly beautiful. I adore your pages of your darling boy because not only is he cute, but the love you have for him definitely shows through your scrapbooking. Keep up the fabulous work Dawn.