Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rock Star

We are big Disney (shows) fans. Yes, I said "we". I think I have seen every episode of Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, Suite Life of Zach & Cody etc. We Love the shows and even I am excited when there is a "new" episode ( not a re-run!) Well, we could not miss out on seeing the Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus in 3D movie. It was so cool! Aren't we cute in our 3D glasses?!!
Plus they previewed the new 3D U2 concert movie. I am soooooo excited for that! LOL!! :-)

I wanted to share a LO that I created monthes ago that I have never shared. It was a LO I created when I was applying for the inque boutique DT last Fall. I did not get picked, but I really LOVE this LO! What do you think?? My future Rock Star! :-)

Happy Sunday!!!

6 comments:

ricanlaw said...

What an adorable picture of the two of you. Did you both have a blast? Because from the picture and the huge smiles it sure looks like you did. :)

You're layout is very cool. You keep submitting!

Nicole said...

i'm right there with you...seen them all!!

did you know the Jonas Brothers have a show coming out??!!

=)

Stacy said...

I love that picture of the two of you. You both look great.

Denise said...

Great photo of the two of you with your 3-D glasses on. :o) I have to tell you I love that layout and would have picked you to win.

Pam said...

You two are way cute! I love your layout it's awesome!!!

diana albright said...

the U2 3D movie rocked my socks, but i think i've babbled about it enough. LOL

glad you had a good time at the Hannah Montana movie. it's gonna have to wait til i have kids before i get to enjoy some of those Disney things.

have a great week!! :)