Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Yes, I said Happy Tuesday! Well. it was actually my Monday today due to the inclement weather (and it is now March!) that we keep continuing to have. I am really ready for Spring! I did manage to finish a couple more things this past weekend that I wanted to share. First one being another LO for Got Sketch 103. (I told you this helps me get a ton of scrapping done!) This LO is of Bryant and his much older stepbrother Stevie. They have a lot of fun together and seem to have a lot in common despite the age difference, LOL!

I finally finished the pages for Denise's circle journal. I had a bit of a tough time with this one. but was happy with the result. Her theme was 'All About Me':

I came home today to some very happy mail. A beautiful card from Diana . This really made my day! Thanks girl!!

And last, but not least, the new CD from U2 came out today. I have loved this band for many, many years. I guess I am aging myself. LOL! Their music brings back many fond memories. I remember camping out on the sidewalk for tickets with an old friend (remember when we had to do that?) The tickets sold out in about 8 minutes, but we were lucky to get ours. We were in the second row! That is a show that I will never forget. Ah, memories. :-)

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am looking forward to seeing Nickelback in concert in a couple of days. Very excited! Will share more soon. Have a great week!

7 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I loved getting Diana's card in the mail!!
You inspire me to start using sketches so maybe I start scrapping one day...

Ayesha said...

nice layouts and lucky you going to see nickleback hope you have a great time

Denise said...

OK...I was going to comment on everything, but my mind is in overdrive over the BEAUTIFUL circle journal layout. WHOA...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I cannot wait to see it in person. I am so lucky to have my CJ include your creativity. Thank you!

Terri said...

I have got to get the cd..... thanks for sharing! tj09

Christie Wildes said...

Great page and you did a great job with the circle journal. :)
Enjoy your new U2 cd.

xo

Anonymous said...

all of your stuff rocks!!!

liz mataraza said...

2nd row! you could have had your way with him being that close!

love the layouts and the circle journal is wonderful! i need to post a pic of my card and the goodies from Anilue, too! hope you are havhing a great weekend!