Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Swap + Pay it Forward=Happy Mail Days for ME!!!!

I have to say today was not one of my best days. To top it off, it was rainy, gray and cold. I just can not express how bad it was. All I could think was tomorrow is the first day of Spring! It has to get better! So when I finally got home from work and saw that my Easter swap gift from Mia had arrived, you just do not know how much that it meant to me. I was so happy! I was happy just seeing the box. I did not even know what was inside yet! This is all the goodness that was inside! All I can say is "WOW!!" This picture does not even do it justice! Check it out:

I do not know where to begin. Lots of K & Co goodies, Basic Grey, fun Easter stickers, ribbon, buttons, bling, Scenic Route chipboard, glimmer mist and Swedish candy (I hope I do not have to share the candy!). The paper was wrapped in beautiful kraft wrapping paper (So PRETTY!) Mia this is AMAZING! To think that I was not even going to do this swap at first! I am so glad that I did! Not only do I LOVE all these goodies, but I really had the best time shopping for Mia too! I am so LOVING being a part of the Studio Calico community!

On Saturday, I got this very CUTE package of Stampin' Up goodies from my friend Stacy . I ordered the spiral punch. I have been wanting this for a while, just from seeing the great things that I have seen Nancy create. She is so talented!!! But, look at all the the other little goodies, metal embelishments, ribbon, colorful tags and I LOVE these scallop stamps. I can not wait to try these out!
Thanks ladies for bringing the sunshine!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow what a great mail day!!! Have fun with all your scrappy goodness!!!

cannycrafter said...

Wow lucky you! Some fab goodies there! I wanted that punch too!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY girl...I've been wanting that punch too! Don't you just feel all spring-y now!! Have fun, girly! jw