Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Janna's Week 11 Challenge

Remember Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots? I had them when I was kid. Good times. Well, Bryant saw them in the Sears toy department a while back and he had to have them. How could I say no?! Such a simple toy has caused so much laughter between us. We have been having so much fun (and I guess, getting a little aggression out too-LOL!) I took a couple of cool pics and have been waiting for just the right time to scrap them. Janna's challenge this week was the perfect opportunity. The challenge is:

MIX it UP!!! Try some fun bright patterns and do something that makes you happy!

I shopped my stash and came up with this:

This definately made me happy! I combined all kinds of stuff. I used paper from Cosmo Cricket, Prima, My Minds Eye, even the background paper was from Teresa Collins Junkitz Halloween line. I loved the bright colors in the pictures and I wanted to carry them over onto the page. I really loved the result and have to say that this is one of my favorite LO's at the moment.

I am really getting my scrap on with these challenges. Come play along. You can check them all out HERE.

Happy Scrappin'!!!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oh I love that!!! Alex also has Rock Em's...he asked for it last Christmas!
Did you use Waleska and Denise's idea of using that brad maker punch to make the flowers? I tried to free hand flowers like that and they didn't turn out, so I may have to buy that punch (I don't want the brad maker, just the punch for flowers!!).

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, love it. Crazy cool colors!