Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Patriot's Day

Okay, so maybe not the Patriot's Day you are thinking of, but every Sunday during football season it is at our house. Yes, we love us some Pats football. Today is the last game of the regular season and they have already clinched a spot in the playoffs as the AFC East champions. It is so exciting. One step closer to the Superbowl. Though they are already in the playoffs, we are still psyched to watch todays game.

I have a lot of favorite Patriot players past and present. One of my all time faves from the past, who no longer plays, is #52 Ted Johnson. Love this guy! I got to meet him, years ago, with a bunch of other players (Adam Vinatieri, Lawyer Malloy, Max Lane and even Drew Bledsoe!) Some friends and I headed down to Boston, way back in 1998 to an event (hosted by WAAF radio) at 'The Whiskey' bar, called 'Celebrity Bartendars Night'. It was awesome! All the DJ's from the station were there and all the Pats players above and some others were also there. It was fun having them serve the drinks!

Anyways, so I was reminiscing through some of the old pictures from the event and found a great one of myself and Ted and knew that I had to scrap it. So here is the result (along with the help of Teresa Collins fabulous 'Sports Edition' line-truly love this line!) Wow, I was cute back then...

As far as current players go, my fave is #83 Wes Welker. Someday I will meet him too. Never say never...

So....Happy Patriots Day & Go Pats!!!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

It was a good Pat's day!!
LOVE that layout!

aimee said...

love the last pic...you goof! heehee