Monday, June 15, 2009

BASB...Challenge #15

This time around I will be hosting the BASB challenge. I hope that you will come play along. As you know, I recently took an online class with Christy Tomlinson that was all about color. Different and unique combinations of color. I really enjoyed it and was so inspired. While taking this class I was constantly shopping my stash to create different color combos and very different LO's for me. Also, while shopping my stash, I started to put aside all things teal. Here are just some of the items that I gathered. I really loved how they all looked together. The idea was to use them together for a future project. I really wasn't sure at the time.

That project became this LO:

Thus, becoming the next BASB challenge. A monochromatic color challenge. You can check out all the details here. Oh, and did I mention there is a very cool prize? All of this can be yours! The new Traveler line by Little Yellow Bicycle. Isn't it awesome?!!

So, go shop your stash. See what you can come up with. I am really looking forward to seeing what you create (and finding a home for this great prize pack!) You have two weeks.The deadline is June 30th. Who doesn't love a good challenge???


Happy Monday!!

No comments: