Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Scrap My World

Have you seen ALL the crafting going on out there??? CHA is coming and the scrapbook world is a buzzing. Some of my FAVORITE crafty people have some AWESOME stuff coming our way. Check it out here , here and here . These gals always inspire me! I also can not wait to see the new stuf from Heidi Swapp , Elsie and Tim Holtz ! So exciting! Speaking of crafting, check out what Pam has been doing and the pages that Debbie has created for Ink About It . (I saw them all on display Debbie and they are AWESOME!) Can not wait to get together with you gals to crop next week! I just discovered a really cool artist through Janna 's blog. Her name is Donna Salazar . Check out her blog. She so ROCKS!! I really need to get scrapping myself! I have a few projects that are sill in the works. You did not think any time would go by that I wasn't working on SOMETHING, did you? I did get my kits today from Studio Calico . This was my first purchase from them. Oh I am feeling so inspired! The gals at this site are so friendly and welcoming. I LOVE the kits! Thanks ladies!! Thanks for the recommendation Aleida!! Isn't it PRETTY?!!
Today was also the 1st day to register for CKC-Manchester. I looked through the list of classes, but I did not see anything that caught my eye. The best part of CKC is the vendor fair. Oh how I LOVE to shop! Like I really need anymore stuff. No I do not need...I want! :-)

2 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Wow you got the main kit and the MM add on, what the other one? Like I said over at SC, love having you there Dawn and glad you trusted my recommendation.

Anonymous said...

Awe thanks Dawn. I need to scrap but I'm trying to organize my room...I have succeeded in making it into a COMPLETE DISASTER AREA.
That kit looks fun!